Friday 25 November 2016

New toys to play with and Christmas projects to finish.

I have had a Stampin'Up! delivery!! I always get excited when new supplies arrive.

I ordered the Candy Cane Lane paper in this order, I already have the cookie cutter stamp set and punch bundle from the christmas catalogue and it's fab! I have made a lot of projects with this set (pictures to follow) to sell in the tea shop where I have other things on sale. The ladies there were keen to get Christmas stock in too, so I have concentrated on that this week (in between my 'day job' at the preschool!). I am going to use this paper to decorate some Crumb Cake boxes that I've made and I want to have a go at the paper wreathes that I've seen on facebook and pinterest recently.

I have also treated myself to the Stampin'Up! Envelope punch board! I'm excited to have a go with this, it means I can make cards that are not standard sizes and still make an envelope to match! Also, I have seen lots of exciting things that you can make with this punch board including little Christmas crackers and other types of boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.