Sunday 12 June 2016

Swirly bird Stamp and die set.

I am loving the 'Swirly bird' stamp set! It's sooo versatile! I have been playing with it for most of the week and it seems like the more cards I make, the more ideas I have. You can purchase the stamp set on its own or as a bundle with the matching die set and make a saving of 10%.
Firstly it was my friends birthday and I wanted to make her a 'special' card. This set is brilliant as you can make lovely looking cards, quickly.

 I used 'Sweet Sugarplum' cardstock as a base for the card and a piece of whisper white that was cut slightly smaller so that gave me a border. I stamped three of the largest  swirls on the white cardstock in 'Sweet Sugarplum' ink. Next, using 'Blushing Bride' ink I stamped five small swirls randomly around the larger pink ones (these were now my flowers).For the leaves I used 'Cucumber Crush' ink. The sentiment is from 'Endless Birthday wishes', I stamped this in memento black ink. To finish I added three enamel dots to the centres of each large flower.
 Just changing the colours of the flowers and a different sentiment this card could be made so many different ways. My friend loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.